Data Image Show
Maybe using a webcam and a few sensors and the apropriate software we could create both a data log and an images log, so that people could look at what's going on in Harvey's solaroof greenhouse.
As a visitor, I'd like to see the following:
- A not-too high-resolution image of what Harvey's solaroof greenhouse looks like right now (updated perhaps every minute or more).
- Links to what it looked like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 minutes ago.
- Links to what it looked like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 hours ago.
- Links to same with multiples of some other time scale.
- A set of numbers showing what's the present data for temperature (inside and outside), humidity (same), light intensity (same), etc.
- A chart showing how these variables have changed over time in the past few hours and in the past few days.
- Software like http://www.webalizer.org might help, but it would have to be adapted to the task and location.
- Money to buy sensors, one or more webcams, etc. Information is apreciated.
- Labor and time.
- Links to people who may have done the same thing elsewhere.