Here's a list of contributors to PmWiki development and improvement. My apologies if I've forgotten anyone -- feel free to add your name if you've been left out, feel free to remove your name if you don't want to be associated with these people. :-)
- GNU Zoo? - Several recipes, some security and bug fixes
- Scott Duff - pmwe, simple-journal.php, all-around Pm sanity checker
- Ross Kowalski - uploads and printable page research
- John Rankin - Wiki Trails, Links, EditQuickReference, notify.php, documentation, debugging
- Joachim Durchholz - hacking documentation, general pest
- Jessica Tishmack - uploads, testing
- Jean-Claude Gorichon - voting
- Janice Heinold - early Pm Wiki testing and suggestions, documentation
- James Davis - Wiki Styles markup, testing
- Isabelle Michaud - floating images markup, Wiki Groups, uploads/attachments
- Glenn Blalock - Wiki Styles suggestions, testing, documentation
- Dawn Green - Wiki Styles suggestions, uploads, documentation
- Christian Ridderström - pmwiki-mode for Emacs and some other hacks/modifications.
- Carlo Strozzi - Internationalization, Pm Wiki on Boa, HTML redirection
- Michael Weiner - Modifications to the To Do?, Rss Feed Display?, My Pm Wiki?, and Comment Box? recipes
- Criss Ittermann (aka Crisses/XES) - ye old best seller Blocklist2 that topped the charts for a while and many other recipes
- Rev. Ian Mac Gregor? - I've contributed with monetary donations, skins, bug reports and continued testing. My personal website is powered by Pm Wiki.
- Petko Yotov - I have been the Pm Wiki core developer and pmwiki.org webmaster since January 2009 (after having worked with it since 2004). My contributions are at the Change log page, in the PITS issue tracking system and in the mailing lists. My cookbook recipes can be found at my profile page.
This page may have a more recent version on pmwiki.org: PmWiki:Contributors, and a talk page: PmWiki:Contributors-Talk.