JF Draw is a CAD program written in Java.
- Open source
- Runs on almost any Operation System
- Small download
- Fairly intutive to learn
- Native format is its own
- Does not export Autocad formats
- Does not come with a manual
- Only available in English and perhaps, one other language
Oh, well points
- The free version you get is not the full version. You have to send in a drawing and a commentary to get the full version.
- Boxes drawn around all text (I haven't figured out how to eliminate.)
MORE TO COME